Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Post your desktop?

  1. #21
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I just figured that no matter what I put on my desktop is irrelaent as all I ever see is this:

    screen

  2. #22
    Inactive Member demon138's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lzgpk

  3. #23
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    desktop

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think mine will ever change...

    wallpaper

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •